Saturday 12 July 2008

TWO AND A HALF - WORTH THE EFFORT

This week has been quite busy....Been at work, and done nothing but doc man - it drives me wild. On Thursday got weighed and lost two and a half pounds so well chuffed with that. Nearly back to pre-holiday weight! Took taylor into town before that and did some shopping - was in Primark and Taylor couldn't stop saying "I love you mummy, I love you mummy" - it was ace. People were looking at me cos she kept wanting to kiss me too... but I didn't care. There is nothing better when you're two year old wants to say I love you over and over again. I took Taylor swimming on Thursday afternoon - I wasn't very happy with the gym staff as whilst I was swimming they decided to remove my shampoo and conditioner so when I got to the showers, I couldn't wash my hair - aaaaaagghhhh!

On Friday me and T went into town early on as all week I have been cycling to work and taylor has started asking me where my cycling hat is - how could I make my daughter wear a hat and not wear one myself - so I now have a cycling hat, which incidentally makes me look a right prick - but a safe prick at that. We went to Louth on Friday afternoon - went to see Kimmy at Kenwick Park but she had other things on her mind, which I totally understood about. Then we visited Auntie Gay who we hadn't seen since Crimbo... She totally spoilt Taylor which Taylor thought was brill - then it was off to Ma and Pas (aka Nanny and Grandad!). Taylor was wrestling with my dad, it was well funny.

Okay, and here we are today, decided to do spinning about 15 minutes before the class. Already booked in for spinning on Sunday but decided to do another class... okay I must be mad, but it was a few points I wanted so I could have a treat today - but yet its nearly 10 pm and I still haven't had it.... so it looks like I might be able to lose some more weight this week... Fingers Crossed.

No comments: