Monday 7 July 2008

NEW LAPTOP

Okay so its been two months - but there is no excuse now - I have a laptop and I can blog more often in the comfort of my sofa.... So here's whats been happening since I last posted:-

Roy and I went to see Jack Savoretti back in June in Manchester - what a fantastic show - it was well worth the long drive and I loved every minute of it - in fact, if you check out You Tube you can just see my head in one of the videos from the NIght and Day concert. Its class music. Roy has seemed to master the art of playing the guitar standing up after years of sitting down and playing - this makes life a lot easier for Taylor and me, we can tell him to SHOO when the noise gets a little too much.

We have been on our holiday - We went to Norfolk - I'll blog about that in a separate blog. Since being back from hols we have been working hard and Taylor has developed a huge passion for Winnie the pooh - and of course her Nanna and Grandad who she talks about all the time. We went up to Bracebridge last week to see the Waddo Air Show from the comfort of Sam's mums back garden - that was nice, I got to see the Vulcan fly.

I have been trying to diet but really struggled - but I am hoping to get back on track. I would like to lose at least a stone before we go on the next holiday in September but it is darn hard when Taylor has so many nice sweeties in the cupboard. I always said I would never eat her chocolate buttons but I just cannot resist. However, I am now working out at the gym, going swimming and just started doin Spinning classes - I must be damn crazy cos can you believe doing spinning earns 6 points on WW. That's two Mars Bars at least. Fantastic.!!!! So it should drop off eh? Here's hoping

That's it - check out the blog on my hols.

See ya

No comments: