Thursday 3 April 2008

WELL KNOCK ME DOWN WITH A FEATHER

I was dreading Weight Watchers today - thought it would be step on (break!!).. but the scales survived - and so did I - I had stayed the same. I couldn't beleive it - all that chocolate eating and feasting on general all round crap is really good for you!! LOL.

More to the fact that I think going to the gym and biking everywhere has kind of made up for it. It got me down to thinking that if I had been watching my food intake, I would of probably lost about 4lbs - so I'm knuckling down, and I'm counting again - its given me real good incentive.

Jack's new double album arrived today with his new acoustic songs on, Roy will be happy when he comes home tonight - I've had a quick listen and it sounds pretty good.

Taylor woke up this morning complaining of tummy ache and she had been off her food today - she has had a bit of dodgy nappy so I guess she is either teething or has a little tummy bug.. We shall see.. I can't wait until she has all her teeth and then she may be a much happier child. Perhaps the terrible twos is just another saying for "getting those bloody back molars - aagghh" syndrome.

C Ya

No comments: