Wednesday 2 April 2008

CATCH UP

Okay, so we haven't been here for a while... so its catch up...


Taylor had a rough few days with her "still" growing teeth... we had a few moments where she was the child from hell and now things are settling back down again. We had to introduce the naughty step last week which was a first... she hated it.. However, she now thinks its a cool place to be and keeps asking me if she can sit on it? Mmmmm... what do I do? I try... my daughter has me over a barrell - and I ask myself, how can she be this clever and devious for a 2 yrs and 5 months old!! Because she is my daughter.


I figured she is definitely like my dad today, after she did bottom burp after bottom burp and then stood there, laughed, and said "that was a good one" - this is so my dad through and through. She is always trying to do them... Bless.


Now about me, well I've grown. I;m fattening out... but not for much longer - I really have to get back to weight watchers - so I'm off back in the morning... I have to face the music and realise that I have probably put on half a stone over Easter and get back to losing it - FAST!!!

Here is my inspiration...

No comments: