Saturday 12 April 2008

A LONG WEEK

Its been a long week. Taylor started waking lots in the night, but didn't appear unwell. Then we had a night of full sleep so thought everything was okay. Then we went back to waking me up fifty million times in the night. Then came the full blown snotty nose. On Thursday we went to WW and I lost 2lbs - YAY. I managed to get my little knitted hats off to Tibet for the poor babies that are dying of hyperthermia. Thursday lunch was get together at Collettee and jakes. We had Fajitas and the kids had a ball playing and generally making a mess. Thursday night was night out for me at the theatre. It was great. Went to see the Full Monty - it was a fab show and the acting (even tho amateur) was absolutely brilliant.

On Friday we went for a ride on the bike and then chilled out - after all Taylor's nose was running like Niagra Falls. Bless her. Still struggling with her sleep tho... she went thru to 4.ooam last night, however, refused to go back to sleep for about an hour - just kept waking every two or three minutes - drove me barmy.

Today Daddy has turned Taylor's cot into her real big bed - so tonight will be the test... she seems excited about getting into bed - so we will just have to wait and see - the novelty will be whether she keeps getting in and out. Fingers crossed.

That's me, off to Gym tomorrow in hope that I can shed a few more pounds this week - after all I've just been eating Tortilla Wraps with cheese - not so good!.

No comments: