Thursday 27 March 2008

THURSDAY

Howdi all - well we went to Nottingham yesterday after work to go see Jack Savoretti - see my link in websites to his website. He is so good - his music is the nicest tunes I have heard in a long time and I just love to chill out and listen - unfortunately for me, I have to listen to Roy trying to play the guitar like Jack too... however, Roy is good and has picked it up really well - I just wished Roy looked like him ;0). Jack is just a young twenty something tho... He is going to America soon - to LA... I think he is gonna try and crack it over there for a bit - but he is coming back to England to do a mini tour - and we have just bought tickets to see him in Manchester - So really really looking forward to that. Taylor will stay over a nannas - she loves it!

I've been to see my friend Di this morning and her little 6 month old daughter Amelia - so cute. I can't remember when Taylor was that tiny!! It was lovely to catch up with her cos I last saw her before Christmas when Amelia was just a few weeks old.

Well I am sat here, Taylor is watching Peppa Pig and it is pouring down with rain outside. I just hope that the roof ain't leaking!!

Catch up soon.

1 comment:

Mely said...

Sounds fun! Jack is a cutie!!! YUM! LOL....got to love our knights in shinning armor tho!