Friday 21 March 2008

EASTER

Happy Easter.


Its good Friday, and supposedly the start of Spring. Only wish it felt like it outside. Its freezing cold and the snow is on its way... still I have my easter egg and my little cherub to keep me warm.

Yesterday I hosted a wee Easter lunch for 6 crazy children and my house was a mess!! however, nothing to complain about really, they were all as good as gold. HOwever, there was far too much chocolate left and I'm just gonna have to eat it all....

Went to weight watchers and weight stayed the same, so for 3 weeks now I have been 12 stone 2lbs. It will come off... I just have to knuckle down and write everything down - I keep forgetting to write it - and saying 'oh just another marshmallow won't hurt' is just not good enough. There, I have told myself off now.

We are going to Louth tomorrow (weather permitting) to visit Nanna and Grandad (ma and pa) and have some easter goodies. Don't worry, I'll count it. Sunday I might have to make a trip to the gym and get working off the excess choccie... Bye for now :-)

No comments: