Tuesday 18 March 2008

MORNING OFF

This morning I have off to do what I please... I don't have much to do? Gonna go to the gym in a bit.. I've cycled to nursery this morning to drop Taylor off and then cycled home again, so I've done some exercise. Its darn cold out there, so I am very brave!!! LOL.

Might have a tidy up as having a get together with all Taylor's wee friends on Thursday... however, once they all bombard me, then the house will be a state again, so not really too concerned....

We've got lots of nice chocolate things, after all its Easter and we are having an Easter Lunch. And I might do a wee Easter Egg hunt and hide them all in various spots around the house... (along with the spiders!).

Right, off to watch a bit of telly, have a coffee and then think about packing a bag for the gym and a swim....

No comments: